Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nutty



I went out looking for nursery room furniture at thrift stores, and this is what I found:

Nutty!
They are my favorite! This one is going to be named Nutty (I really like naming things. My car is Ladybug, our stunted Christmas tree is Piper, and my two plants are Fischer and... uhoh, I forgot the other one.... its new).

This is Piper. He leans a little
to the right, and don't touch
the pinecones... they came
unglued...

I just put up some things for Christmas, since everyone else is. Yes, I gave in to the peer pressure. I am feeling very festive though, so it works out. I didn't go all out.... yet. We dont have lights, except on Piper (he plugs in, no extras necessary : ) Piper is economical like that)

But here's some of the pics of what I have gotten to do. Cheapo stuff collected for the past three years : )



My grandma made the crocheted
snowflakes : )

I hope hubby is cool with it, since it took me like 20 minutes to do it all, and he's at class right now. Poor guy, he always comes home to furniture rearranged and house changed up hehehe. Right now, our fat girl Hunneybun is attempting to squeeze through a little crevice in order to sit on my chest. She just succeeded, and I can't breathe now....

Anyways, I cant wait for thanksgiving and I hope you all get your plans smoothed out and have a great time : )

Make Good Choices!
-Sarah T.

No comments:

Post a Comment