Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Year Reflection





Well this has been quite a year. I usually like to reflect on what has happened, events, emotions, joys, pains, friends, everything. So here we go:
  • Aaron and I got married!
  • Started junior year of college at Fresno State
  • Went to the Seattle Bootcamp for Acts 29, where God royally shook me up inside
  • Took 21 units, worked in Children's Ministry, and had about 5 nervous breakdowns before finals....
  • My best friend got back from New Zealand
  • Aaron's father passed away
  • Aaron and I bought our first home! A little tiny condo
  • Spent the entire summer looking for a job and spending time with Aaron's mother
  • Moved into our little house and then started school
  • Started working as a receptionist for a hair salon
  • I started knitting
  • Aaron's best friend Aaron got married to his new bride, Amy!
  • Finished finals and are still waiting for grades...
  • Finally going on our honeymoon after 1 year of marriage- cruise to Mexico!
  • Aaron's best friend's father Tim just passed away this morning....
This has been quite a year. I remember Ecclesiastes 7:1-4, It is better to go to the house of mourning....
Walk with me as we start the new year.

Sarah T.

No comments:

Post a Comment