Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Want To Bake!

Im just saying. If I had a "second life", I would bake cakes. I really like buttercream, but I like the way fondant looks. Plus everybody likes the way fondant looks, but I would prefer to bake with buttercream. I even have a menu and a name for my bake shop. I know what kind of cakes I want to make, and I think I even know my own style- I just need practice! I need TIME to practice. And Money! But mainly, I need my creative bug to explode out from inside and land in my cake pans..... Also I need matching cake pans hehehehe. I have a wedding tier set, but no pan that is the same size as another. So much for layer cakes.... They will just take longer.

Anyways, if you want a cake for an occassion, nothing fancy, but beginner, it will be free for right now. Let me know what you would want, lets try to keep it simple! I need places to give away my test cakes too, since we have a strict NO CAKE policy in our organic pregnant home. But don't worry, I definitely try everything before I give it away to ensure quality : ) Don't tell hubby ; )

Make Good Choices!
-Sarah T.

No comments:

Post a Comment