Friday, January 14, 2011

Lately

So life keeps turning upside down for me lately. One day I am going back to Fresno State, the next day I am not, and then I am again, and now... who knows? I got word that they are not letting me into the one class I need to graduate. Their suggestion: go to summer school and take it. Which is like $1500. Im not thinking so.....

There is a replacement class I can take. It is an internship. An internship makes me really nervous, simply because I feel somewhat unreliable at the moment, cause, by the way, I might go into labor and who knows how that will turn out and I am going to be a first time mom and who knows how THAT will turn out... Anyways, I can't really worry anymore, since God keeps changing my plans. There is no reason to, because there is nothing I can really do. I just hope they let me into the internship class.....

Family is my priority at this moment, and hopefully God will smooth out the wrinkles. I read today in Proverbs, 14:4, that the stable is only clean when there are no oxen at work; however, an abundant crop needs a strong number of oxen. Looks like it's going to be a dirty stable then! I think my abundant crop is graduating and being the SAHM I know God has led me to be (for now). My oxen make a dirty stable, and that dirty stable at the moment IS Fresno State. It is necessary though, and I hope that I can have an appropriate attitude in all of this. I hope I can rejoice knowing this is God's place for me. And I hope I can be obedient to His call on spreading the Gospel even when I have to do unpleasant things.

Until next week, I will do what I have to do Next week classes start, so we shall see if I will be going or not. Who knows at this point???

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." -Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment