Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The DIrty Laundry of the Mac Store


I finally took my poor old white MacBook in to see why it wont print anything. The genius bar folks at the Mac store are most awesome. I made a new friend, named Richard. He was wearing a kilt and his MAC T-shirt, and I HAD to ask where he got the kilt from. We started talking and soon became friends. He has an 8 month old, so congrats to Richard and his wife! I also met a cool lady named Kathryn Borba. She is a missionary leaving in October to Japan. She was studying her Japanese at the Genius bar next to me, and we were there forever, so we went and got a pretzel together and started chatting. You can learn more about her here.

The idea that came through my mind watching Mac employee with a blue shirt after another flutter around the building was, "I should start a laundry business in Fashion Fair with locker rooms for all of the employees at different locations so they don't have to do their laundry." We had a laundry service like that at Fresno State for athletics, which was pretty cool, so if anyone wants to join, maybe I might do it ; ) just a thought : )

Make Good Choices!
-Sarah T.

No comments:

Post a Comment