Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ive got a bug


A baking bug. I have always looooved baking, but when I got married, I got poor. And health conscience. And now, my baking has slowly fizzled away. I do have a friend, however, who bakes awesome and tasty treats every Monday night for our bible study. I was looking at another blog, Bakerella.com, and now the baking itch is coming back full force. Here is a cute pic of something I would like to attempt:

Oh baking, how I love thee! Anyways, budget and calories will determine if I actually act upon this nagging itchy bug for baking.
Make Good Choices!
-Sarah T.

4 comments:

  1. Those are very cute. :) I like baking too...just not something as extravagant as little chicky popsicle lookings! I'm boring! I just bake bread and cookies. LOL. I should get preggers and quit my job so we can hang out during the day and have baking parties. Oooooh if only!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are those, chicken balls on a stick? haha. what are they made of? looks tricky...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are Easter cake pops. A cake pop is a mixture of cake batter and frosting, I believe, which is baked and dipped in all sorts of deliciousness. They can be really easy or really difficult, but they look most awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made them. I won't lie, they're a lot of work! But super cute and yummy! I have a ton of sprinkles if you want to borrow or come bake here!!!
    Johnna

    ReplyDelete