Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Humans, Education, and Sea Breeze

By the way, I had to google 'breeze' to make sure I spelled it right. I don't think I have ever used that word before.... Anyways, I am so thankful- why? Because I get to get out of this house!!!! aaah! I have been cooped up for about a month, feeling sick and exhausted. FINALLY, school has begun. I can now walk around and interact with humans instead of my felines. 



It feels like a huge gulp of fresh air!
Unfortunately, God decided to make this week the hottest we have seen yet, so walking around campus makes me feel like this:
Yup, that's me between Family Food Sciences Building and Kremen Education Building on campus. It was 112 degrees F today!!! Why do we live here again???

Anyways, we went to the beach on Saturday from 3pm to 9pm. Really short trip. We ate some splash cafe, walked a little on the pier, jumped in the water, ran out of the freezing cold water, and finally went and surprise visited Aaron's brother and his wife, Jack and Vickie. Tons of fun in 60 degree weather!

Our new friend :)


Me jumping with a bathing suit and a jacket on. It was cold!

Beautiful Pismo peir
Hubby 'posing'


Toes in the sand and ocean! I love the Pacific and the man standing in the Pacific with me. ANd the man who made the Pacific. Thank you Jesus for the ocean!

Make Good Choices!
-Sarah T.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Someday we will have to make a day trip with you. :)

    ReplyDelete