Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baby on the Brain

It has been too long since I have posted- many apologies! Since our gingerbread championships back in December, there have been some exciting updates in the Telloian residence.
We have successfully lived in our condo for over a year now. Not without much excitement, as it seems the police come visit every other day and arrest another neighbor. I feel safe, but the amount of silent time versus quiet time in this neighborhood seems to be diminishing!
Also, I finished my junior year of good old education at Fresno State, barely clearing my required GPA. One year left!
The newest addition to our family is about 8 weeks old and apparently is about 1 inch long at the moment with tiny hands and toes- Yes- we are pregnant! Hubby and I are so excited- however, we show our excitement VERY differently. I love to scrounge every baby website (trying to figure out the styles I like and what exactly a 'travel system' is) while Aaron sits at his desk with his head buried in a book on masculinity and fatherhood.
In the first couple of weeks, I was wondering if I really was pregnant, since I was just tired, but had no other symptoms. The answer came soon, and I was running back upstairs to go heave everything in the toilet. The term 'Morning Sickness' can be misleading, since mine doesn't go away. Ever. Unless I'm sleeping.
Overall, we are very thankful for the support of our families and this wonderful gift from God! On Thursday, we hope to hear our little baby's heartbeat. Now THAT is a prayer request!
Until later, expect much sickness, not a lot of productivity, but a lot of excitement!
Make Good Choices!
-Sarah T.

1 comment:

  1. You know this baby will come faster than you expect...sometimes it feels like forever...but the it feels like an instant that they are babies. Cherish each moment with Aaron and include him in everything, he is a wonderful man and will be a wonderful father. You have the insticts of being a mom just remember to listen to them. Don't get caught up in the commericalism but use simplicity as a lifestyle. You were raised that way and you are a good at walking that path. ....mom

    ReplyDelete